Please note that voting is now closed. Winners will be announced at the SYTP Celebration and Innovation event on 24th September 2018 at Sheffield Town Hall.
The South Yorkshire Teaching Partnership awards are about recognising and rewarding the contributions of our social workers and managers, and the impact that they have on the lives of children, young people, families and vulnerable adults.
Nominations for the awards are now open. The deadline for nominations is 17.00 on Friday 7th September 2018.
To nominate someone for an award, please fill in the online form for that award category (see below for the links). The online forms also contain guidance on eligibility under each award category, and what information you need to include with your nomination.
- ASYE of the year – https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LWD95WV
- Social Worker of the year – https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/VQN9S75
- CPD student of the year – https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/VMW8JR9
- Practice Educator of the year – https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/VPXLH6T
- Team Manager of the year – https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/V5NDNMZ
- Social Work Student of the year – https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/QYKGX23
Winners will be announced at the SYTP Celebration and Innovation event on 24th September 2018 at the Town Hall.
Please note that nominations received after the deadline will not be accepted
If you have any further questions about the SYTP awards or your entry, please contact email@example.com